You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the 'Newsletter Subscriptions' tab when logged in to your customer account. If you do not have an account with us, you can unsubscribe by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the newsletter.
"No cost EMI "
0% interest on EMI for 3 or 6 months period * Valid on Mastercard, Visa, Rupay and Diners club
Emma mattress is now available with no cost EMI, making it easy on your pocket. The offer is only valid if you choose a duration of 3 months or 6 months for payment.
How to avail the no cost EMI?
- Choose EMI as a payment method, and choose 3 or 6 months period as per your convenience. Other duration is available but we dont offer no cost EMI.
- Make the payment with your credit card and then get in contact with our customer support customer care representative to avail 0% EMI
- We will refund you the interest amount your credit will be charging. The interest rates are 2% and 4% for 3 and 6 months respectively
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is no Cost EMI
No Cost EMI is an offer by which you pay your EMI provider only the product price, equally divided over your repayment timeline. For example, if you buy a Emma mattress INR 18,000 product at a 3 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider INR 6,000 every month for 3 months, amounting to a total of INR 18,000*
- Which payment methods can I use to get a No Cost EMI?
No cost EMI is avaialable on credit cards from all Mastercard, Visa, Rupay and Diners club.
- What is 0% EMI offer
We offer 0% EMI on all master, visa credit cards for tenure of 3 months and 6 months period. Choose EMI option at the payment page and order the mattress, we will refund the interest amount charged by the banks for 3 and 6 months tenure. For more details write an email to email@example.com or call us on our helpline number
- Are there any fees or down payment?
Emma will not charge any processing fees or down payment for these transactions. Your bank may levy GST or other taxes on the interest component of the EMI.
- Will my bank continue to charge me interest?
Yes, your bank will charge you interest. However, this interest charge has been provided to you as an upfront as a discount after your purchase, effectively giving you the benefit of a No Cost EMI*
- What EMI periods can I choose?
You can choose 3 or 6 month period to avail no cost EMI. However there are other period you can choose from 9 months to 24 months, but no cost EMI is not abvailable for this period