You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the 'Newsletter Subscriptions' tab when logged in to your customer account. If you do not have an account with us, you can unsubscribe by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the newsletter.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with a sense of security and assurance in their Emma mattress purchase. In an industry first in India, we have really put our money where our mouth is by offering our customers lifetime warranty coverage. We guarantee that your Emma mattress will not have any material or workmanship defects during its entire active lifespan. In an unlikely event of a defect, we will replace your mattress with then contemporary, comparable model free of charge! To qualify for a full refund, your mattress must be:
- used on a suitably sized, compatible bed frame
- not subjected to any degree of gratuitous abuse or improper use
What is covered
The following are the ‘defects’ that would qualify your Emma mattress for an exchange:
- noticeable sag or indention in the mattress larger than two inches across that is not caused by misuse or an unsuitable bed frame
- a tear in mattress fabric, unraveling of stitches – neither caused by improper use - or a manufacturing flaw in the cover
- a manufacturing defect in the cover zipper – breakage from improper or over usage of zipper is not included in the warranty
What is not covered
Anything that does not qualify as an intended use – resting, sleeping or laying down on the mattress – would be deemed as an improper use or misuse of the mattress and would void your warranty. Possible improper uses or misuses of the mattress that would void your Emma Lifetime Warranty include but are not limited to:
- reselling, gifting or any other form of change in ownership of the mattress
- burns, tears, spillage, visible signs of drool and other stains caused by the owner
- allergies or any other type of sensitivities to the materials used in the fabric
- damage inflicted by pets, pests or children
- purchase made from a non-authorized seller
- trivial imperfections like minimal cosmetic flaws or indents smaller than 2 inches in diameter
How to submit a lifetime warranty claim
To make a claim regarding a flaw with your mattress, please go to our contact page and email us the following details:
- a detailed description of the alleged flaw
- a series of photos explicitly showing the flaw
- order number and the relevant details about the buyer
Frequently asked questions
- What is the structure of the Emma mattress?
The Emma mattress adapts perfectly to anyone of any sleeping style (side, belly, and back sleepers) and regardless of body weight. The materials used in the mattress offer the necessary support as well as pressure relief for your best night’s sleep. The Airgocell® foam (1.5 in) has an open-pore cell structure and enables pleasant air circulation while keeping you cool, even on warm nights. Visco-elastic memory foam (1.5 in) ensures optimum pressure relief and molds to the shape of your body. The cold foam (5 in) is the foundation and the support for the mattress.
- What makes the Emma mattress unique?
The Emma Mattress is the product of several years of research and testing. With its German engineered mattress core, the Emma Mattress adapts to you keeping your spine aligned in every sleeping position. This gives you a better and healthier night's sleep. The composition of the mattress contains high-quality materials made in Germany. With this, the Emma Mattress brings together the best of German craftsmanship.
- How does the delivery process work?
After Emma is rolled, vacuumed sealed and boxed, it then ready to ship to your home. We ship Emma with DHL. You will receive a shipping confirmation by e-mail when it is on its way to you. Unfortunately, the time cannot be determined precisely, since DHL has fixed routes.
- How does the 100 night trial period work?
It's very easy. You can try the Emma mattress for 100 days and decide if its perfect for you. If you decide that the Emma mattress is not the right mattress for you, simply contact our customer service team and we will have your mattress picked up. Once your mattress is picked up, we will refund you 100% of the purchase price. You should, however, know that your body needs a certain adaptation time for a new mattress. Therefore, we recommend testing Emma for at least 3 - 4 weeks.
- What type of bed frame should I use with the Emma mattress?
The Emma mattress is suitable for all bed frames. It can also lie on any surface, even on a clean, dry floor.